Barnacle Geese and Great Grey Owl. Both pictures are made from layered vinyls on wood.
Layered vinyls on wood (37cm x 48cm)
In nature , beauty comes in all shapes , sizes and guises!
I haven’t been on WordPress for about a month – so I must apologise for all the posts and comments that I have missed – I shall endeavour to have a look around and see what’s been going on……Scottie
P.S – I nearly forgot , *FlowerGirl* is mixed media (spray,acrylic and vinyl) on canvas 🙂
For some reason I chose to do this picture with marker pens , it took ages! (it’s about 7foot tall!)
But here it is “27butterflies” , I’m off to start the next one now , see you later! 🙂
A cobweb and dust filled workshop , laying dormant since my father passed away a few years ago. I’ve visited it many times since he died , but until now , I haven’t been able to stay in there for long , either through sadness or feeling like I was intruding – he was a very private man and his workshop was his castle . With all my tools and printing equipment , patiently waiting in boxes , I decided the time had come. I would make this workshop mine . It was a day and a half well spent. A complete clean , a complete reorganisation , a creation of new space and light – the workshop has passed from father to son . – Thanks dad.
I have now been active on my blog for about a month. Yesterday I had the highest number of views in one day (119 – thank you viewers!). But on closer analysis of the stats , I noticed something :
The post with the highest number of views was The Dragonfly Blues , my 27 th post , it had 27 views. hhmmm interesting!
What’s in a number?
– 27 is the only positive integer that is 3x the sum of its digits. (2+7 x 3=27)
– 27 cubed is 19,683. 1+9+6+8+3= 27.
– 27 is the sum of the integers from 2 to 7. (2+3+4+5+6+7=27).
– 27 straight lines on a smooth cubic surface make the perfect cube ,(Cayley-Salmon theorem) – I’ll take their word for it!
– The human hand is made up of 27 bones.
– Florida is the 27 th state of the USA.
– In ancient Inca culture there were 27 roads to El Dorado.
🙂 Happy Friday WorLdpress.