I have now been active on my blog for about a month. Yesterday I had the highest number of views in one day (119 – thank you viewers!). But on closer analysis of the stats , I noticed something :
The post with the highest number of views was The Dragonfly Blues , my 27 th post , it had 27 views. hhmmm interesting!
What’s in a number?
– 27 is the only positive integer that is 3x the sum of its digits. (2+7 x 3=27)
– 27 cubed is 19,683. 1+9+6+8+3= 27.
– 27 is the sum of the integers from 2 to 7. (2+3+4+5+6+7=27).
– 27 straight lines on a smooth cubic surface make the perfect cube ,(Cayley-Salmon theorem) – I’ll take their word for it!
– The human hand is made up of 27 bones.
– Florida is the 27 th state of the USA.
– In ancient Inca culture there were 27 roads to El Dorado.
🙂 Happy Friday WorLdpress.